I always welcome all visitors in my Teaching Blog

Search This Blog

Friday, October 18, 2013

Week 2 Experience



Week 2 experience

I'd like to acknowledge our instructor Courtney and all participants in Building Teaching Skills through interactive web fall 2013 for their kind assistance. All participants have inspired by commenting about learning process.
Our task for week 2 was really informative and useful that converted my mind to noodletools.com from Google. As our one of the participants Joan Miguel López  says "Google's focus is search EVRYTHING, I don't need EVERYTHING, I just need EDUCATION". I found that noodletools.com is all in one for education. I learned to search educational sites from the week 2 course. The sites are very useful and everything about education can be found there.
When I read the posts about the class description from my friends I feel so excited and enjoyed reading it to know many things about the language classes our mates are teaching being equipped and managed distinctly around the world. I knew the facilities about the classroom such as tablets for each student with internet, having computerized classrooms with a limited number of students and I wish I had these facilities in my classrooms too.
The main Item in week 2 I have learned is how to write ABCD objectives. Objectives should be clear, measurable and observable. This week is very important for the teachers to be updated their skills to define objectives of teaching a particular language item. I have updated my skills in writing the ABCD objective for effective teaching learning activities.
I week 2 I read my mate's blog and got to know their experiences about their profession and career.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tika,

    What a wonderful blog you have, Tika. I like it very much because it has many learning resources. I also like your wee summary.

    Best Wishes from Saudi Arabia,

    Ahmed

    ReplyDelete