I always welcome all visitors in my Teaching Blog

Search This Blog

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Week 4 experiences


Discussion - Reading/Writing Skill-Building Websites
As usual task, I was busy in reading different websites . The websites were found and posted on the nicenet with the help of our course instructor and the participants. The week remained exciting to explore the websites related to reading, writing and vocabulary. We got the chance to be introduced with new instructor Andrea who instructed the participants to build our own websites. we explored her website and trying to make our own website. I will share my in coming days.
============== ============== ===================
I went through the reading article "Three Extensive Reading Activities for ESL/EFL Students Using E-books" by Mei-Ya Liang I found this link http://iteslj.org/Lessons/Liang-ExtensiveReading.html from our course for week 4.
This system of reading ( reading E-books) is a new technology in our country and I found this type of reading E- book is very useful, autonomous and it may have collected popularity many years ago in other part of the world because this journal dates 2004. We could hear people talking about E-book reading but experiencing nowadays .After 9 years, I came to know about the details of E- book readings when I started this training.
========== ============ =================
This week reminded us our previous week. we discussed about our class issue and described the issues that technology might be able to help in teaching and learning activities. We again, in this week tried making ABCD objectives. Another skill I have gained is using and sharing google documents for teaching and learning.
Other Task to us was Preparing a Technology-Enhanced Lesson Plan. After reading about technology-enhanced lesson plans we created a technology-enhanced lesson plan found that  it is  different from the regular lesson plan format .
========= ================ ========================


No comments:

Post a Comment